Privacy notice as per GDPR Regulation
PURPOSE AND PROCEDURE FOR THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
The personal data you provide (“Data”) will be processed for the following purposes:
- a) Providing the requested training and exams according to the agreement between you and Holistic;
- b) Allowing Holistic to perform follow-ups on course satisfaction related to the quality of courses and services provided according to the Company legitimate interest;
- c) The PERSONAL DATA may be processed in hardcopy or digital means.
CONSEQUENCES OF FAILURE TO PROVIDE THE DATA
Submitting the Data is never mandatory. However, not providing mandatory Data will prevent the Company from providing the Service in part or in full. Not providing the optional Data will still allow you to receive the Service.
RECIPIENTS OF THE DATA
The Data may be processed by natural persons and/or legal entities, acting on behalf of the Company and under specific contractual obligations, based in EU Member States or in countries outside the EU. The Data may be communicated to third parties to comply with legal obligations or for a data subject to obtain international certifications for the exams/courses enrolled.
DATA TRANSFER OUTSIDE OF THE EEA
Should there be the need for personal data to be transferred outside the European Economic Area (EEA) , the company ensures that appropriate safeguards and protections are in place and that the recipients abide by the appropriate data protection clauses as adopted by the EU.
The Controller is Holistic Technologies Limited, with registered office in 10, Amabile Sisner Street, Fgura, FGR 1451.
The Data processed to provide the Training, Examinations and Other Services will be kept by the Company for the period deemed strictly necessary to fulfil such purposes.
You can exercise the following rights:
- right to access –meaning the right to obtain from the Company whether your Data is being processed and, where applicable, have access to them;
- right to rectification – meaning the right to obtain the rectification of inaccurate and/or incomplete Data;
- right to restriction of processing – meaning the right to request suspension of certain processing when the request is legitimate;
- right to data portability – meaning the right to obtain Data in a structured digital format;
- right to erasure – meaning the erasure of Data when the request is legitimate or there are no legal obligations to store such data;
- right to object – meaning the right to object to the processing of Data, when the request is legitimate, including when the Data are processed for marketing, if applicable;
- right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority in case of unlawful processing of Data.
You can exercise the above mentioned rights by writing to Holistic Technologies Limited, on the email address firstname.lastname@example.org